Regency Fairy Sneak Peek

Hello again :) So as you might know I am going back to England in september for the Jane Austen festival (seems like I'm addicted now). My friends and I will organize a fairy themed Regency party so I needed a fairy variation on a Regency outfit. Here it is!






I took a cream drawstring dress I already had, and added a flower crown (made with fake flowers and ribbons) and some sort of ribbon belt. I made the wings with organza and a wire frame, and voilà! Must be one of the quickest and easiest costumes I made haha!

Commentaires

  1. Love the wings! Simple, but they really work with the theme.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks! Love them, And they won,t break in travel, and won,t take up too much luggage space and are really light too!

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire