2014 Costumers Picnic Pictures!

Hi! Last saturday was held our annual Costumer's Picnic. Here are a couple of pictures. It was the first year I was able to attend and it was good fun! I decided to wear my Wearing History 1940's sailor dress, so I got to takes good pictures of it! I even went swing dancing in that outfit the day before and got lots of nice comments!



Here is Nancy-Raven in a pink sari with her little pirate

Here is a picture of everyone who attended!

Gwenyver in her Lady Mary costumes, with her adorable kids, an Indian princess and a little old man :)


Gotta love the shades!! These are my shades that I use everyday, not costume ones :)





Me and my pager, even on a ''day off''... that's life when you work with birth!

Anyway, it was a lot of un and the spot was beautiful. Hopefully it will grow into a bigger event, and maybe next time we could plan actual activities and games apart from eating and taking pictures! Looking forward to it!

Commentaires