1912 costume: getting close!

Hello again. Sorry I've been so boring lately with all my baby knits and not much of anything else. I have at last worked a little on my never ending 1912 dress project.

This is a view of the back of the skirt. I have added some pleating to give it a little bit of shape. I wasn,t so sure about it at first, but now I kinda like it better this way.

Close-up

Progress on the crazy beaded belt. I don't know how I even decided to tackle such a never ending beading project. It's gonna be gorgeous in the end, but it's taking me forever and I just want to get it over with and carry on to the next step. It might be the reason why I'm so slow to finish that project. 



close-up

Oh and look at what I found in the mailbox last week!!

My brand new Astorias of course!! Now there is one more reason to finish my costume. I can't wait to put it all on, shoes included and just walk around in them and feel pretty :)


On my foot

Again on my foot. I know, it's not very chic looking with my big black jeans on... But I couldn't help it I had to try them on right away!!!



Commentaires