Ooh the lovely shoes!

I recently purchased a pair of ''Astoria'' Edwardian shoes from American Duchess. Her newest model is yet another 18th century shoe and is calles the ''Kensington''. I wish I had the money to order a pair right away!! It comes in red and black and is just lovely.  I don't know which color I like the best!
"Kensington" 18th Century Leather Shoes
Ruby Red or Coal Black
Pre-Order Now Open
March 5- 19, 2012
On Sale - $99 ($120
)
Go to www.american-duchess.com
Ordering is unlimited on all women's USA sizes 6 through 12, including half sizes.
Our new "Kensingtons" come in ruby red or coal black, and are the picture perfect shoe for re-enactors and Colonial costumers, particularly for those portraying the 1770s and 80s.  Kensies feature our custom designed Louis heel, along with a hand-stretched pointed toe, and period-correct latchets and seaming.
Delivery in May 2012.


Commentaires