Halloween

Halloween is over!!
My life has been really busy for the last month, so when it came to Halloween, I didn't have time to make a new costume. Some friends invited me to a haunted house so I gathered a few pieces of clothing to make an improvised clown costume. In the end, my clown costume didn't really fit with the rest, because all the others had decided to go for an Orc/Goblin theme. So the night before Halloween, my friend and I (mostly my friend) improvised a goblin costume, with some pieces of suede and wool, chains,  little decorative skulls, and even an improvised metal shouder-thingy.

Here's what it looked like in the end, with the makeup and clay in my hair:



And now off to work on my Christmas dress and 1840's outfit... and maybe a little bit of schoolwork afterwards.

Commentaires