New Photos of the Newsboy Caps

Hi! First of all, I've finally started a new costume project. Instead of a Regency outfit as I said, I decided to go for a late 1830's-early 1840's ''Young Victoria'' style costume. I've already started working on the corset, so more on that later!

So my friend and her adorable 4 year-old nephew came over this weekend, and the little boy happily agreed to take a few pictures with my new cap just for fun. The caps fit him perfectly!

Here are some of the pictures:






I didn't like that much how the brown one ended up looking on his head, so I touched it up afterwards to make it look more like the grey one.  



Love that picture with the flower!






Here's how the brown cap looks like now, after the touching up. Sadly, my friend and her nephew were gone by then, so I didn't get to take pictures with him. 


Looks much better, doesn't it?

Commentaires